All new ultralight carbon booms.
All new ultralight carbon boom for foil and racing – extremely lightweight. 0,5 kg lighter than the lightest carbon boom on the market, with new carbon headboom lever, 96 grams lighter than the original plastic lever.
- 0.5 lighter than standard model
- Curved tubes with 25cm adjust range
- Ideal for foil and racing
- Tubes with smaller diametr
Our goal is simple: to produce the best carbon booms on the market.
- Our carbon booms are 100% handcrafted. Made from the best quality carbon fibre to produce a top quality product.
- We have developed our own elliptic tubing to manufacture our carbon booms. This delivers booms with maximum rigidity and minimal weight.
- We use natural cork for the grip, which is produced in Portugal.
- The natural cork provides a superior feel while holding the boom, endurance and warmth during cold weather sailing.
- We only use the best quality components for our booms: Ronstan® rollers, Clamcleat® cleats and fitted with the boom head of your choice.
Construction and technology
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
On most carbon booms the end piece is the weakest point of the boom, because of smaller diameter of tubes. So we decide to go the opposite way and make our back end the strongest part of our carbon boom. We use a bigger diameter tail end to connect with the front part. In the front we use our custom tubes with extra thick wall for maximum stiffnes, while middle part has reduced wall thickness to keep the weight down. This achieves the ultimate rigidity paired with low weight.
- Race board
- All models
Brand new ultralight foil boom.
Lengths between 200-255cm, weights 2.20 - 2.45 kg
former X-BOOMS rider, seasions 2011-2020
1st PWA event entered Aruba Slalom 2011
2018 3rd Foil & 9th Slalom Fly! ANA Yokosuka PWA World Cup
2018 2nd Costa Brava Foil
2016 3rd Hvide Sande Slalom World Cup
German Champion 2012
German Champion Formula 2013
European Champion Formula 2014
Three times winner of the Engadin Surf Marathon